Herewith e-Traction would like to give an update regarding the precautions and measures we have taken in response to the global outbreak of the corona virus (COVID-19), to inhibit dissemination and ensure business continuity.
First, the health and safety of our own employees and our relations remain our top priority! e-Traction has ensured in accordance with RIVM guidelines that employees can work from home; the accessibility and availability of our employees is unchanged.
We are available by telephone, you can reach us anytime by e-mail and you can use the email addresses below:
- For Sales: Sales@e-Traction.com
- For Purchase and Supply Chain: Purchases@e-Traction.com
- For Administration and Finance: Finance@e-Traction.com
- For Service: Service@e-Traction.com
- For general issues and further assistance and information: Info@e-Traction.com
Together we will work through this challenging time.