Internship & Graduation Projects
Looking for an engineering internship or graduation project? At e-Traction, you’ll get a chance to work on highly innovative projects! We are always interested in finding talented students that like to push innovation and sustainability in the automotive industry.
For the beginning of 2019 we have the following internship- en graduation assignments available (please click for more information on the assignment):
Software and system engineering:
- Graduation – Conversion, storage and analysis of log data of a vehicle equipped with an in-wheel motor based powertrain
- Graduation – Controller design of a high-power inverter for electrification of commercail vehicles
- 190808 Internship Assignment – Hardware In the Loop set-up for controller ECU d.._
- Internship / Graduation – IGBT cooling strategy comparison; A key topic in inverter development
- Internship / Graduation – Mechanical design of high-power inverter for electrification of commercial vehicles
- Internship / Graduation – A multiphase inverter design
Are you interested in one these projects, we welcome you to send your motivation letter and resume to email@example.com or to the person whose name is under the description.